Cat is vomiting and hot sleep alot after obtaining require the eve. ?

Bookmark and Share

It is a 5 month old kitten. Has led us to the vet yesterday to get its second round of shots. He got square disease vaccination and leukaemia. He was well yesterday but this morning, it is very, very different from normal) social anti is vomiting this yellow liquid, and legs feel warm and when he licked my hand felt hot tongue. All what he wants to do is sleep on my bed, it does not normally, and he does not want to be held in which he still loves. It will be I pet him a moment and then cry and away. He will eat or drink something. Could this have to do with vaccines?


I have two cats that live now with my children, I have been through many with cats in the past, but I've never seen a cat seem to have a front foot.
I would also like to add is powered Science Diet dry kitten food and I have not tried him on new in the month that we've had him

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment