My roommate hit me a House that I OWN! ?

Bookmark and Share
-Came to me and told me that what they did not live anywhere and that he had heard that I had a job in another city. They asked if they could stay in my house. I told them I really did not want anyone in my house because I might be another each end of the week at home and on public holidays and my children would be in and out. She said that no problem at all the because she really needs a place to stay.
By verbal agreement - and - would pay 0.00 per month for the two chambers in bed and be responsible for paying the gas, water and electric bills. It also agreed to feed and my animals water. My children and I would use the third bedroom and on weekends and holidays. I would continue to make my mortgage payments, including insurance, internet/phone number and Bill direct TV.
We are home on several occasions without problems, but when we arrived at the House for Christmas was all the problems start.
She did not say that we are roommates or sharing the House. Now that I have been struck my home with my possessions at home.
Of course I do not have this writing - I have no leases or written agreement with their tenants. She is the daughter of a friend of mine - I would trust and has agreed to this arrangement in good faith. Is there any previous problems on any other occasion that I passed the House.
How I get the police to understand that it was a roommate agreement? Otherwise, I would not have left everything I own my home.
ALL my assets are located in this House, except for a few items. I was coming home to get my furniture, pots, pans, the etc take for my new apartment. Now, I have nothing at all and have to re - buy items that I have already! It may be responsible for the money, that I am? How can I just get my property? The only thing she brought in this House was his clothes. It made my Christmas nightmare.
This is what I get for helping someone.
I OWN / purchase of the House. I told the police that the Act was in the cabinet file in the laundry room to the right. They indifferent, because she said she was renting the House. I ended up going to jail for a few hours a night after will be upset because she had my house and my belongings. I can't the means to buy all new.
Yes, she told the police is leasing the home and said I abandonded home. Give me a break! 300.00 per month for a fully furnished home and why I would leave all my pictures of children, food, clothing, etc.
I called the police and he me thrown in JAIL have just!

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment